Monday, February 9, 2009

Chef's Quarter + Ilustrado

I was wondering why Chef's Quarter at Megamall Atrium was pretty popular. What else could it be but good food?



The Trio Salad is quite interesting because the ingredients don't go together perfectly. Imagine shiitake, escargot, raw tomato and prawns. But in the end, it all works out wonderfully. That's why it's one of their most popular salads, like the Tessie Tomas, named after the actress.


The Seafood Paella, however, had too much rice and not enough flavor. They were sincere in asking how the food was, as the place is very new. I think they will improve on it soon.

My mom said that the lunch buffet (P495+) is superb because there are different salads, lamb and desserts. Does anyone want to treat me to lunch? I'm game. Hahaha!


Chef's Quarter is large enough for groups and the ambience is somewhat upscale. Two of the partners were manager and chef of Le Souffle The Fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment