Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Golden Compass world premiere



I only got Daniel Craig's his initials as he very quickly moved down the red carpet, but he can make any girl blush. *Collective sigh as he held girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell's hand*


I only saw the backs of Eva Green, Sam Elliot and Dakota Blue Richards. Completely missed Evanna Lynch and Katie Leung of the Harry Potter movies, and Lily Cole (and I was with Kat and Jon--how could that have happened?!?). Disappointed that Nicole Kidman went into the cinema like lightning and left just as quickly with husband Keith Urban. Yes, it must have been cold in this dress, but she could have done ala-Cate and signed a few autographs.


My companions, all bundled up


Director Chris Weitz, Jim Carter and Freddie Highmore play Santa

There were lots of people I didn't know, but that's because I don't watch British TV. But I did recognize Simon Cowell's girlfriend Terri Seymour and Trinny of What Not To Wear, wearing something almost unwearable. Will spare you the X Factor final five photos, though I have lots of them.

Author Philip Pullman had a lot of explaining to do
(more on the books in another post)

What surprised me more are the appearances of people I didn't expect, like latecomers Hugh Grant and Joan Collins, and these guys...

Andy Serkis and Salman Rushdie

2 comments: