Monday, June 15, 2009

yoswirls by BTIC


Although Red Mango has already been declared the best in Inquirer's fearless froyo survey, I'm still on the lookout for other places that primarily serve frozen yogurt. Don't get me wrong--I adore Red Mango. But I'm the type to give chances to others.

Better Than Ice Cream was ahead of everyone else in the literally-frozen yogurt department. Way back then, this meant ice cream, not soft-serve. Yoswirls is their soft-serve equivalent. Their Shang outlet has nice seats that can accommodate small groups.

I skipped the regular froyo base for a combination of vanilla and chocolate. The yogurt only comes in one serving size (P75). Toppings are divided into regular (P25) and premium (P35). Of the regular ones, I only wanted almonds.

I can say that this is closer to fastfood sundae than anything else. I suppose I should have ordered the regular flavor for healthy-alternative-to-ice-cream benefit. Otherwise, there's still sundaes for P25 at McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment