Saturday, June 27, 2009

Buffet dinner on Father's Day

rum opera

We're the family that is "lugi" when it comes to restaurant buffets, so it's extremely rare for us to go to one. However, my mom's considerable discount was enough to draw us to Fab at Holiday Inn for our Father's Day dinner.

I only took shots of the desserts. Noise courtesy of the high ISO setting.

crema (?) and white chocolate mousse

gelatin and panna cotta

Our longest dinner together, remarked my brother. At an hour and a half, I have to agree with him. One of the funniest meals, too, with enough laughter to go around.

My dad got a goodie bag full of vitamin samples, and hair and skin care products. There's a gym membership and other prizes to be won in the raffle. We all left in high spirits and made our way to the mall very relaxed and satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment