Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shall We Kiss?:


Bien sûr! Just kidding. Un baiser s'il vous plait was the opening film of the (free) French film festival at Shangri-La Mall cinema, part of the annual French Spring in Manila. The festival features love stories that capture the modern-day practicalities of love (and a little of its magic). For the first time, I went into the cinema thrice in a day--a great way to spend the entire afternoon. The films I saw, Changement d'adresse, Je crois que je l'aime, and Ma Vie en l'Air transported me to the streets of Paris and kept me thinking that they could be true stories.

You have until June 22 to go on your own French movie marathon. I'm itching to do it again myself. Check out alliance.ph for schedules. Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. Found Ma Vie en l'Air on torrents, downloading.
    Maybe it will give me inspiration to start learning French :)

    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know that when i try to speak danish, i end up with french words and vice-versa? hahaha! the film is interesting. let me know what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete