Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anthology shoes


Saw anthology's lovely ballet flats at The Ramp and sighed. I adore them but I know that I can wear out the sole in a day (trust me, it's happened) and my budget for this type of shoe is a third of the P1495 retail price. Still, their men's collection coming out end-July is something to watch out for.

Spark and Style is a Bangkok-based online store "brought to you by four friends from Ateneo". Reasonable prices, but the range from women is limited at the moment. More dresses, please!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eramusa! Just saw this entry, thank you for posting!
    I see you're from Antipolo... GUESS where our shoes hail from as well? COOLNESS ! hee hee =) let us know when you get a pair. thanks again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi karrots! i'm not sure if my budget will ever allow me to get those beautiful shoes, but i will love them from afar nevertheless :) thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete