Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Westminster Cathedral


It's the kind of building that doesn't look like it belongs to London. When I first saw it, it reminded me of Hagia Sophia, which makes sense because of the Byzantine style, a huge contrast to Westminster Abbey. I meant to hear Mass, but only caught the last part of it because I couldn't find a place to eat lunch early enough. (Pret and EAT were closed, so I ended up doing what I told myself I'd never do unless I was desperate--eat at McDonalds.)

Inside the cathedral, I lighted three candles for the dearly departed: two for my grandfathers and one for my uncle. Hindi siguro ako makakapagtirik ng kandila sa sa bahay.


PLUG!
Albert Martinez Inc., Cinemabuhay and Mabolo Drive Productions, in cooperation with PLDT presents NUMBALIKDIWA starring Maricel Soriano, Albert Martinez, Meryll Soriano Ping Medina, and Ms. Estrella Kuenzler

(See September 7 post for trailer)

SCHEDULE OF SCREENINGS:
* November 4, Saturday at SM Mall of Asia, 2pm and 7pm
* November 5, Sunday at SM Megamall, 2pm and 7pm
* November 6, Monday at SM North EDSA, 430pm and 930pm
* November 7, Tuesday at SM Megamall, 430pm and 930pm

Tickets are 100PhP each, 50PhP for students.
*Schedule may change without prior notice.
For inquiries, you may contact, 0910-6755385 or
0915-9938339.

Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment