Monday, June 25, 2012

Hit the mark

On a Saturday morning, I rang up my colleague. Something felt wrong. I asked him what time he slept the night before. The answer shocked me. Although I poke fun at him at work to the point of being called mean, he is my best friend in Malaysia and his state of being affects mine in a big way. We are almost each other's personal shrinks. I had to talk to him, but he was being elusive. There was only one thing I could think of.

"Let's play archery."




Up close, I look like I'm doing well. But actually, I was doing it wrong (which I only realized when I was almost out of arrows). Can you guess which target is mine?



If I were to open a mall business in Manila, I'd try an archery range. It's something you'd do with you friends,  like bowling or ice skating. With the number of TV series and movies with archery, it shouldn't be difficult to market.

No comments:

Post a Comment