Saturday, July 17, 2010

Men of the week

I'm in a cybercafe (with no coffee) at Sta. Lucia East Mall. Why on earth am I here? There's no Internet at home and I have work to do.

When I stepped out in a t-shirt and jeans, my neighbor commented, "Masang-masa ka ngayon." Just trying to blend in. It's not a good time to wear a dress.

Shout-outs to the guys who populated my week in front of screens:

1. Mark Zuckerberg. Because the theatrical trailer of The Social Network is out and he needs some love from Facebook users.

2. The much loved, hated and parodied Old Spice Guy, Isaiah Mustafa. He's on a horse (and a boat). On a bike. On a boat (again). Talking to Ellen, Rose, Alyssa (x4), mrskutcher, Guy Kawasaki Perez Hilton and more than 100 other people. Responding to your voicemail. Silver fish hand catch!

3. Cillian Murphy, Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon Levitt, for making Christopher Nolan's intelligent but cringe-inducing over-scored film bearable.

4. To C, R, K and N. A few words from you are enough. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment