Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's more fun in the Philippines


Social media has been abuzz since the Department of Tourism launched the new Philippine tourism campaign by BBDO Guerrero. Unlike last year's brouhaha, the concept (It's more fun in the Philippines) was widely accepted, despite a minor controversy yesterday afternoon. (Naman, crab mentality pa rin hanggang ngayon?)

There's something so true about the line that resonates with the public, even those who are well-traveled. It made me want to do something.

Seeing Roland Benzon's set on Facebook inspired me to create my own. After a quick scan of my favorite images I had shot here, I came up with these with a little help from Jayvee Fernandez's tutorial.


Taken at Nuvali in Sta. Rosa, Laguna


Dirty ice cream in Manila


A street festival in Makati City


Parish church in Teresa, Rizal


Intramuros calesa, Manila


Dragon sighting, Palawan Underground River

No comments:

Post a Comment