Sunday, February 20, 2011

QC Saturday

The work pile isn't getting any smaller and the canvas will be untouched this weekend. I want to scream, but thinking about it, no amount of lung exertion will make things better.

Still, I should be thankful that I was able to cross out a few work items from my list, that the EM AVP shoot went well, and that I was able to watch a play for free. Counting my blessings.

IMG_0468 IMG_0470
IMG_0472 IMG_0476

The last time I had a clapper in front of me? College.

The video, which will be used to promote Erasmus Mundus, was shot with a Canon 7D.

Location: Chef Tatung's, 17 Matipid St., Sikatuna Village, Quezon City


IMG_0487

IMG_0491 IMG_0492

IMG_0493

IMG_0499 IMG_0504
IMG_0501 IMG_0500
Mr. Pagsi

Saw Sa Kaharian ng Araw, B's favorite play, courtesy of a free ticket from K, who bought 10 tickets and just wanted to give them away. And he wants to treat us again. Sweet. (Reminds you of "Adeu, Barcelona!" in the post below this one, no?) It gives me hope that there are people out there who are giving without expecting anything in return.

Alright, back to work. Time to transcribe the untranscribe-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment