Thursday, February 12, 2009

The anti-Valentine

Di na ko bitter about a long-lost love, pramis.

An IM chat with my friend M, who was then going through some rough times.

M: I've given her far more than I've given ---. You have no idea how much crap I had to tolerate.
M: And to have it just handwaved?
M: Wow.

E: look, let it out, but not on her
E: rant all you like now
E: but don't pass it on to her

M: I know.
M: That's why I'm talking to you.
Right. But that's ok. He was there for me when I needed someone to talk to post-breakup.

He also sent me the link to this: whackyourex.com

Nothing like something violent and gross to "manage your anger safely", eh? "Cheaper and funner than therapy", alright. If that's your kind of thing, there's more of Doodieman out there.

===

[Updated 10:11am] On a more serious note...

As a rule, you should not hurt, spurn, reject or break up with someone before Valentine's, Christmas and the person's birthday (or yours). It's cruel and the karma will get catch up on you. But sometimes you can't help it. It has to be done.

Why a lonely girl breaks hearts and spirits, I do not know. I really do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment